- Cruises & Events
- Charters & Gifts
Fright Night on the Fraser is a famous Paddlewheeler Riverboat Tours tradition.
Year after year this event provides a perfect venue to show off your costume (you don’t have to have a costume, but it’s so much fun if you do!) dance like crazy and enjoy a fun-filled party atmosphere on the Fraser River!
We offer this cruise on two nights, because at least one of them always sells out, so book early!
Food & Drink specials available for purchase on board.
* Friday, October 26, 2018 & Saturday, October 27, 2018
* Boarding is at 6:30PM. Cruise duration is from 7-10pm.
* Tickets $39.95 per person + tax
* Food and drinks available for purchase on board.
* Costumes are optional, but encouraged!
* Contests and prizes
* Must be 19 years and over.
We are a family-owned company operating our flagship paddlewheeler, the 100-passenger M.V. Native. We feature cruises on the Fraser River, up river to Fort Langley or down to the historic fishing village of Steveston.
We also can take you out into the breathtaking back-country wilderness of Pitt Lake, or out for a narrated lunch cruise, Sunset Dinner cruises or fun Friday-night "pub" dance parties on the Fraser River.